- Check your main electrical panel to see if a fuse has blown or a breaker has tripped.
- If the problem is not in your main panel, try to determine if other homes in your area are affected.
- Call Colquitt EMC at 1-800-217-9104 to report an outage. Be prepared to give the map location number for your account or the telephone number of your service location.
- NOTE: If telephone lines are busy, our Automated Reporting System receives trouble reports. Please help us maintain the phone records for our automated system by providing an accurate phone number for each account/map location listed in your name.
- Keep your refrigerator and freezer closed. Food should keep for up to 48 hours.
- Stay away from power lines on the ground. Do not attempt to remove trees or limbs from lines. That’s Our Job!